The best tax strategies can make a big difference to your total liability, especially if you’re buying or selling a business or making a large investment.
Taxation is a complex and ever changing area that affects every part of your business. It’s important to stay one step ahead of the changes and plan properly.
Positive tax planning solutions
wealthpreneur® tax advisory team can assist you to minimise your business tax while meeting compliance and reporting requirements.
Our highly skilled professionals have the knowledge to:
- Assist you to understand the tax consequences of business decisions
- Work with you on your short and long term goals
- Stay informed with any taxation developments that may affect your business
- Undertake year-end tax planning
- Manage tax on your investments and complex tax issues
- Minimise your business and personal tax
Choosing the right legal structure for your business is critical from a tax perspective as each structure has its own tax implications. Getting it right from the beginning can save money and complications further down the track.
wealthpreneur’s tax advisory team has assisted many companies to structure themselves tax-effectively throughout their entire business lifecycle.
We can help you:
- Choose the right structure for an Australian or international business
- Restructure your business
- Protect your business assets
- Advise on the tax aspects of special projects and expansions
A holistic tax strategy
We can tailor and implement a holistic tax strategy that will maximise value for you.
Our extensive range of tax advisory services includes:
- Capital Gains Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Employee share schemes
- Employment taxes, includingFBT & salary packaging
- Specialised GST advice
- Negative gearing
- Research and development
- Tax disputes
- Tax due diligence
- Interpretation of complex taxation issues
- Expatriate taxes including salary packaging
- Transfer pricingdocumentation
- International tax arrangements and transactions.
Real Businesses, Real Stories
Success stories from the client we have assisted
In 2006, a business client approached wealthpreneur® for advice on buying Pizza Hut franchises. They knew they wanted to buy two stores, but didn’t have a business structure set up or plan for how to best purchase the franchises.
wealthpreneur® provided coaching, effective ideas and business structuring. One important aspect of the coaching was making the client aware of the need to focus on the exit plan and the long-term business plan – not just the first two purchases.
The result was that the client had a solid business structure set up, which enabled them to expand safely, quickly and cost effectively. They bought seven Pizza Hut franchises and, best of all; wealthpreneur® helped them save over $1,000,000 in Capital Gains Tax by tax advisory services and setting up the right business structure.
Contact our specialist accountants on +612 8896 6166 to book your Discovery Consultation to discuss your specific needs.